Spotlight: Acrylic by Chroma ImagingKristin Crane
Chroma Imaging became a Design Pool partner in early 2021 to offer Design Pool users an option for printing on a wide range of different products, such as wood and acrylic. Based in Herndon, Virginia, with another location in Kissimmee, Florida, Chroma Imaging is a design and production company. They specialize in large format printing and custom visual solutions. Chroma Imaging printed our entire booth for NeoCon 2021 and was a dream to work with to make our vision a reality. They excel at helping designers create a unique vision for any project on any budget.
Things to know about acrylic:
- Available in 5′ x 10′ sheets
- Available thicknesses are: .125″, .25″, .5″, .75″
- Acrylic can be cut to any size.
- Acrylic is stronger than glass and weighs less.
- Easy to clean with warm water and soap.
- Highly transparent in areas left unprinted.
- Any color in a Design Pool pattern can be removed to create levels of transparency by allowing light to come through.
It is easy to request a sample through our website.
There are icons for the different types of products our partners offer on each product page. To request a sample from Chroma Imaging click on the “Acrylic” icon. A pop-up will open for you to input your information. Keep in mind that digital printing is a non-inventory-based system. Printers print your sample upon receipt of your request.
**Please note, you will place your order directly with Chroma Imaging. They will give you the final price before you place your order.