Spotlight: Acoustical Panels by Image CraftKristin Crane
Image Craft became a Design Pool partner in the spring of 2021. Based in Phoenix, Arizona, Image Craft is nationally recognized for its design, production, and execution of visual communications, with a focus on environmental graphics. Image Craft is our partner for printing sound-absorbing wallcoverings and acoustical panels. These panels are perfect for permanent or temporary walls. Our Radio Waves group of patterns, part of The Cryptology Collection, was printed on Image Craft’s acoustical panels. The group was named a #MetropolisLikes by Metropolis Magazine at NeoCon 2021.
Things to know about the acoustical panels:
- Panels come in thicknesses of .125″, .25″, .5″ and 1” (.5″ is the most common and the only one they carry in stock.)
- Common sheet size is 48″ x 96″ (48″ x 120″ available upon special request.)
- There is a texture to the panels as they are made of compressed fibers.
- Density varies due to ink dyes and color variety.
- Prices vary greatly and are dependent upon printing, thickness, and custom work involved.
- All products are printed and custom cut in house
- Image Craft offers installation at an additional cost.
- Product comes in 20 different colors and can be easily cut to shape or slit to create bends or shapes.
A few facts about samples.
- Samples generally ship within 24 hours
- Typical sample size is 4″ x 4″
It is easy to request a sample through our website.
There are icons for the different types of products our partners offer on each product page. To request a sample from Image Craft, click on the “Acoustical Panel” icon. A pop-up will open for you to input your information. Keep in mind that digital printing is a non-inventory-based system. Printers print your sample upon receipt of your request.
Do you still have questions about Image Craft’s panels? Leave them in the comments or DM us through Instagram.
**Please note, you will place your order directly with Image Craft.